London, 28th March 2018 – Clinova, the Official Hydration Supplier of Tottenham Hotspur, has introduced an innovative new liquid formulation of its O.R.S product to support the hydration of the squad.See how Spurs players use O.R.S in action here: https://youtu.be/1pkOVyBFVWsThe Tottenham Hotspur medical staff have worked closely with experts at O.R.S since the start of the 2016/2017 season to research and develop an innovative liquid formula that aids player hydration levels. O.R.S uses a scientifically balanced formula of Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and Glucose for optimum electrolyte and fluid balance.Dr Shabaaz Mughal, Tottenham Hotspur’s Head of Medical & Sports Science said: “Hydration is a vital part of our everyday routine and plays a significant role in our players’ preparation and recovery. We’ve found that O.R.S replenishes electrolytes and essential minerals and helps towards preparation throughout the week and on a matchday.”Arsalan Karim, Director of Research and Development for Clinova said: “Tottenham Hotspur is one of the leading football clubs in the world and our partnership with them places Clinova and our O.R.S product firmly at the elite level in professional football. It has been very exciting to work with Spurs’ medical team and understand how O.R.S can help to enhance player performance.“About Tottenham HotspurFounded in 1882, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club has a tradition of playing an entertaining and attacking style of football. The team has achieved top six Premier League finishes in the past eight seasons and has a multi-national squad of players. Tottenham Hotspur also has:
- A global following in excess of 460 million, with strong supporter bases across the UK, the USA, China, Asia and Southern Africa, including more than 160 Official Supporters Clubs worldwide
- Commercial partnerships with globally-recognised brands including AIA Group Limited (AIA) – one of the world’s leading providers of insurance services and sportswear giants Nike.
- A newly-built state-of-the-art training centre with a new world class stadium under construction that will sit at the heart of a major regeneration for North London.
- The design for the Club’s new Private Lodge provides for a flexible yet carefully designed space to enable the essential uses, which include First Team pre-match preparations, pre-season training, Academy matches, potential new players, injured players or guest teams.
- An award-winning Foundation that has created over 2.5 million opportunities to help enhance the lives of people in its local community through education, employment, health and social inclusion programmes.ABOUT CLINOVAClinova is a global consumer healthcare company that develops innovative, cost-effective and efficacious products. The company, based in the UK, has a specific strategy for penetrating the fast-growing Middle East, Africa, South America and Asia Pacific Markets. Within its diverse product portfolio, Clinova has four brands: O.R.S., Magastic, Repelsect and WAYK.For more information:Matt ThornesDirector of Sports Partnerships, Clinova
This post was written by david